Acadian House Plan with Exterior Options
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An L-shaped entry porch with timber supports and two barrel-arched dormers above give this brick and stucco Acadian-style house plan great curb appeal.
- Two pairs of French doors give you entry to the home - one set to the foyer and the other to the dining room.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked by doors going to the rear porch.
- A long island in the kitchen has casual seating and is open to the breakfast area and has direct access to the dining room giving the home a circular flow.
- The master suite is in back and a flexible room in front can be used as a study or guest bedroom.
- Upstairs gives you two bedrooms sharing a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 950016NCK.