Acadian House Plan With Outdoor Kitchen
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Country French home plan greets you with its wide front porch. Step through double doors into the foyer and to your left you'll find the formal dining room.
- Beyond that, the large family room awaits.
- The gourmet kitchen is designed to be stunning and practical for the home chef. You have a large curved end bar island for preparation, plenty of cabinet space, space for a separate refrigerator and freezer and all the goodies you would expect in a high-end kitchen.
- The guest bedroom/in-law room has an entrance to the front of the home along with its own bath. Off the guest room is a garage with 2 car parking and a 3rd bay for lawn equipment, toys, boat, etc.
- Flipping to the opposite side of the home, in the back you will find the master suite with 11 foot coffered ceilings.
- The master bathroom is very nice with a large spa style shower and bathtub. The walk-in closet is off the bathroom and has access to the utility room which makes life easier.
- There are 2 other bedrooms on the same side of the house as the master which share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The rear of the house holds a large porch with a full outdoor kitchen, great for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 500 sq. ft.
- Storage: 2,530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 7"
- Depth: 90' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath