Acadian-Inspired House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Acadianan- inspired Louisiana house plan is a true beauty with balanced proportions.
- On the outside, there is great contrast from 3 different materials - brick, stucco and siding.
- A four pillar front porch greets you as you enter through a traditional foyer which leads you to the family room.
- Views of the back can be seen through the wall of windows.
- All the bedrooms including the Master Suite features walk-in closets.
- The master bedroom also has a 10' recessed ceiling, his and her closets, a master bath with his and her vanities and private access to the rear porch.
- A bright and airy breakfast room is connected to the kitchen with its corner sink and island.
- The fourth bedroom could also be used as a study or office if desired or even converted into a formal dinning room.