Acadian-Inspired House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Acadianan- inspired Louisiana house plan is a true beauty with balanced proportions.
- On the outside, there is great contrast from 3 different materials - brick, stucco and siding.
- A four pillar front porch greets you as you enter through a traditional foyer which leads you to the family room.
- Views of the back can be seen through the wall of windows.
- All the bedrooms including the Master Suite features walk-in closets.
- The master bedroom also has a 10' recessed ceiling, his and her closets, a master bath with his and her vanities and private access to the rear porch.
- A bright and airy breakfast room is connected to the kitchen with its corner sink and island.
- The fourth bedroom could also be used as a study or office if desired or even converted into a formal dinning room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Storage: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick