Acadian with 4 Pillared Porch
About This Plan
- The front porch sets the tone for this Acadian house plan with 13' ceilings and 4 pillars.
- The formal foyer that leads into the large family room with a fireplace and window looking out to the back porch. The kitchen over looks this space and has plenty of space for the gourmet and a convenient breakfast sitting area as well.
- One of the bedrooms is off the kitchen and has easy access to its own bath it is perfect for the older child, mother in law or guest room.
- The utility room is also on this side of the home and and very large with its own sink and storage closet a very nice bonus.
- On the other side of the home you will see the formal dining room with double doors inviting you in. It has a recessed ceiling and is perfect for entertaining.
- Two of the other bedrooms are located at the front of the home and they share a bath.
- The master suite is located to the rear of the home aid gives you a large room, enormous master bath and a gigantic walk in closet with his and hers sides.
- The covered rear porch with a built in outdoor kitchen and your 2 car garage with an extra storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Storage: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 11"
- Depth: 91' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Split Bedrooms