Accessible Ramps with Large Office
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Wheelchair accessibility and a large home office with a private entrance are two noteworthy features of this house plan. But you needn't be in a wheelchair, or have a home business, to appreciate this plan.
- Both the front entry door and side office entry are equipped with ramps. At the rear of the home, sliders in the master suite and a French door in the kitchen open onto a patio at ground level. Interior halls and doorways are designed for ample clearance. Stately columns mark the boundaries of the formal living spaces, creating an open feeling that is enhanced by 10-foot-high ceilings in the living room and entry.
- A high graceful arched window brightens the office, still leaving plenty of wall space for desks, files, bookcases, or display cases. This room could also be put to other uses.
- The sunny nook expands a kitchen that comes equipped with every convenience and is open to a spacious family room with a corner fireplace. An open stairway leads to a 300-square-foot bonus room, which has a gabled dormer over the garage.
- Luxury features in the master suite include a huge walk-in closet and skylit master bathroom with twin basins, twin linen cabinets, and an enclosed toilet and shower.
- The bathroom shared by the secondary bedrooms is wheelchair accessible. A pocket door in the front bedroom provides direct access - convenient if a disabled child or aging parent occupies this room.