Accommodates A Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- To accommodate a very narrow lot, this house plan can be built without the deck and the garage, though the plan includes the options for both.
- The lower floor can be finished later into a family room and additional bedrooms and a bath.
- The cathedral entry offers steps up to the main living areas.
- The living room provides a fireplace and leads to the L-shaped kitchen.
- Bedrooms include a master suite and two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 39' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 317 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss