Accomodating First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Brick detailing and molded columns subtly adorn this traditional house plan. A welcoming covered front porch ushers guests into the home which is distinguished by large, open rooms that create a feeling of airiness and space.
- From the entry, step into a breathtaking two-story great room that features a fireplace surrounded by windows. The L-shaped kitchen is equipped with extra counter and cupboard space and an island for extra workspace. This kitchen easily serves both the casual nook and the formal dining room.
- The first-floor master suite offers a huge walk-in closet and large windows to let in the natural light.
- Two upstairs bedrooms share a full hall bath and feature ample closet space.
- This house plan also includes a two-car garage, a laundry room and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss