Added Bonus - Detached Garage Included
About This Plan
- A classic look and a well-balanced design make this a very attractive and interesting house plan. As an added bonus, the plans come with plans for a matching detached garage.
- A coat closet in the foyer helps reduce clutter.
- You'll find a fireplace in the family room. Windows on two walls help open up the space.
- A solarium-like breakfast nook is created by a subtle bumpout by the kitchen in the back.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with spa tub and shower. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 21947DR.
- Remove the garage with house plans 21279DR (stone) and 21499DR (shingle & stone).
- Get 3 bedrooms with 21212DR (siding) and 21270DR (brick).
- And see these 2 bedroom alternates: 21213DR (brick) and 21211DR (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Storage: 276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 345 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss