Adorable Alley-Load House Plan
About This Plan
- This adorable alley-load house plan is designed to maximize square footage without sacrificing design.
- As you enter the narrow home plan, you'll love the large great room with optional fireplace and large windows that draw you in.
- Beyond the great room is the kitchen and dining space where a breakfast bar large enough for four awaits.
- To the right of the great room, you'll discover a master suite complete with dual sinks and separate shower.
- The second bedroom lies behind the master and accesses the main floor bath.
- The two-stall garage is accessed off the back of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alteranate exteriors and subtle interior changes with house plans 89864AH and 89716AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 8"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery