About This Plan
- This single story bungalow style house plan exudes the charm of an era gone by.
- Entering through the wide front porch, it features a large open living and dining area with optional vaulted ceiling.
- A private master bedroom suite is tucked away in the rear.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a breakfast bar pass-through that opens to the dining room.
- The Craftsman inspired exterior offers a gabled roof with a shed dormer, and a large covered front porch.
- At 26'8" width it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- The roof pitch is 8:12.
Related Plan: Take 2' off the depth and downsize slighly with house plan 10098TT (1,128 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"