Adorable Cape Cod House Plan
About This Plan
- A charming window box sits above the front door of this Cape Cod house plan, just waiting for your colorful plants and flowers.
- Transom window across the front bring in extra light.
- The home was designed with lots of outdoor space with a big front porch, a screened porch and a huge deck in back.
- Vaulted ceilings top the enormous family room that has a big fireplace at one end.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen wraps around the kitchen sink, giving you views of the family room.
- The split bedroom layout places the master suite off by itself on the left side of the home.
- Double doors make it easy for homeowners to step right out onto the deck.
- Stairs lead to the optional second floor where you get a home office, extra half bathroom and bonus space.
- The open rails in the hall let you look down into the foyer and family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Deck: 417 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 262 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 68' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick