About This Plan
- This adorable ranch home plan has many features that you normally find in a much bigger home.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all flow together to create an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- From the bay window of the nook, to the island in the kitchen, you'll love everything about this space.
- The vaulted great room with its central fireplace makes for a cozy space.
- The extra detail in the tray ceiling of the master suite is another feature that makes this home plan appeal to everyone.
- With a walk in closet and jacuzzi tub, the master bedroom is sure to please.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available