Adorable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This adorable ranch home is sure to capture your attention with its blend of stone, shutters and shingle siding.
- The open floor plan was carefully crafted to make use of every square inch of space allowing for maximum efficiency.
- The great room features a fireplace with flanking built-ins as well as an 11-foot ceiling, while the kitchen and dining room work together to create a feeling of openness.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub and step ceiling in the bedroom.
- On the other side of the home, you'll find two additional bedrooms, one of which has a cathedral ceiling.
- Finally, the three-stall garage with additional storage makes this home attractive.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss