Affordable 2 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this compact, affordable house plan.
- The sheltered entry leads to a foyer and the open family living area. Here, the bay window offers an additional sitting area.
- The family room is open to the dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen has counter seating.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plan 21521DR, 21441DR and 21530DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 994 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss