Affordable Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The formal balance of the exterior of this affordable country-style design is most appealing. If desired, a two-car attached garage of 427 square feet can also be constructed, increasing the width to 68'4".
- Multipaned doors and windows form one wall of the deep, columned front porch. Inside, the pavilion-style great room, rising for 10 feet, includes a fireplace bordered by built-ins. Through a wall of windows, you can view the covered porch and a sunny deck in back.
- A nine-foot ceiling unites the dining room with its bay window and the U-shaped kitchen. The nearby laundry room includes a handy walk-in pantry.
- Isolated on one side of the house for privacy, the master suite provides a wonderful retreat for its occupants. The bedroom features a tray ceiling, a bay window and a walk-in closet, while the bath includes a corner garden tub.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the second full bath. Bonus space upstairs completes the design.
- Foundation options: basement, walkout basement, slab or crawl space.
Walkout basement option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick