Affordable Country Style
About This Plan
- Efficient layout, simple construction, and the economic use of materials give your family more great living space for less.
- The entrance to the house is sheltered by a charming front porch that leads into the living room with its imposing high ceiling that slopes down to a normal height of eight feet. The living room also features a heat-circulating fireplace.
- The fully equipped kitchen includes a dinette that can comfortably seat 6 people and that opens onto a rear terrace.
- The spacious and glamourous master suite is arranged with a large dressing area that has a walk-in closet plus two linear closets and space for a vanity. The main part of the bedroom contains a media wall designed for TV watching.
- In addition to the heat circulating fireplace energy saving devices include 6 inch exterior wall studs filled with insulation, 12 inches at the ceiling, double glazing and weatherstripping for all doors and windows.
- Foundation options: basement, slab. Specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Deck: 431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick