Affordable Country Style
About This Plan
- A quiet, esthetically pleasant and comfortable one-story home answers the requirements of modest income families. The square foot area plus the efficiency of the layout, simplicity of construction and economic use of materials give more for less.
- The entrance to the house is sheltered by a charming front porch that leads into the living room with its imposing high ceiling that slopes from 8 feet to a height of 11 feet, focusing on the corner fireplace.
- The fully equipped kitchen includes a dinette that can comfortably seat six people.
- The spacious and glamorous master suite has a large walk-in closet plus a luxurious master bath. Two other bedrooms, one with a vaulted ceiling, share a hall bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab, crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Deck: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick