Affordable Home Plan in Multiple Versions
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this compact, affordable home plan.
- The sheltered entry leads to a foyer and the open family living area. Here, the bay window offers an additional sitting area.
- The family room is open to the dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen has counter seating.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plan 21251DR.
- For related versions, see these designs - 2183R, 2128R, 21447DR and 21530DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 28' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available