Affordable Home Plan With Victorian Details
About This Plan
- Victorian details such as a turret and intricate brackets enhance the exterior of this compact, affordable house plan.
- The sheltered entry leads to a foyer and the open family living area. Here, a bay window offers an additional sitting area.
- The family room is open to the dining room and the kitchen.The interesting angled configuration of the kitchen allows a laundry closet to be placed on the other side of the counter.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plan 21251DR.
- For related versions, see these designs - 2183DR, 21441DR and 21530DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss