Affordable House Plan in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this affordable split level home plan.
- The sheltered entry leads to a foyer. Three stairs lead you up to the open family living area. Here, the bay window offers an additional sitting area.
- The family room is open to a side entry.
- The kitchen has room for dining and a pantry.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plan 21251DR.
- For related versions, see these designs - 2183R, 2128R, 21447DR and 21530DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 38' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss