3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A beautiful portico with hipped roof lines echoes the other roof lines of this Florida-style contemporary design. Taking advantage of dry-wall architectural elements, most of the exquisite details within the home are quite affordable.
- A tray ceiling accents the dining room, while the living room features a wet bar. In the open family area, only an angled peninsula counter separates the kitchen from the rest of the space. This area comes complete with media wall, breakfast nook and access to the pool and one of two patios in back.
- The other patio is reserved for occupants of the master suite, where the curved glass walls of the sitting area overlook the pool. The deluxe master bath features a huge walk-in closet, a columned vanity area, a soaking tub and a shower for two. Notice the adjacent den or study, which with its proximity to a full bath in the hall could also be a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, a charming square observatory is placed atop the garage. Both upstairs bedrooms open to a balcony deck.
- Exterior: specify 2x4 or block.
- Foundation: slab.