Affordable Narrow Ranch
About This Plan
- This narrow ranch home packs many amenities into only 1627 square feet making it attractive yet affordable.
- Inside you'll find tall ceilings throughout which only add to the overall feeling that this home is larger than it really is.
- The open floor plan was carefully crafted to make use of every square inch of living space.
- From the kitchen you can look into both the dining room and the great room, and you'll love the breakfast bar that provides additional eating space.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, spacious bath with jacuzzi tub, and step ceiling in the bedroom.
- On the opposite side of the home, you'll find two additional bedrooms allowing for maximum privacy.
- This home also has a three-stall garage making it attractive to today's buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss