About This Plan
- High ceilings throughout enhance the impression of size in the interior spaces of this affordable ranch design.
- You enter the foyer from a nicely detailed covered porch. Just beyond, the living-dining combination rises for 12 feet, and a see-through fireplace is shared with the skylit family room.
- In the family living area in back, the ceiling rises to 16 feet. A low wall separates the family room from the breakfast area, also skylit, which opens to the backyard via sliding glass doors. A pantry closet and a central food-preparation island are features of the vaulted kitchen.
- Bedrooms two and three share a hall bathroom. The vaulted master suite contains a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath brightened by another skylight.
- Foundation options: standard basement, daylight basement, slab or crawl space. A staircase replaces the storage and utility closets in the basement options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 34' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick