Affordable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This affordable ranch home plan makes use of every square foot of space and includes amenities you wouldn't expect.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room all flow together to create one large living area, complete with tall ceilings.
- The sunroom features a vaulted ceiling and is separated by two graceful columns and a soffited arch.
- The master suite is spacious enough to allow for a walk-in closet, dual sinks and a corner jacuzzi tub.
- An additional bedroom and full bath completes the main floor.
- See house plan 89105AH for version with finished walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss