Affordable Ranch Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This affordable ranch home was carefully crafted with today's buyer in mind.
- The open floor plan perfectly blends the kitchen, dining room and great room together to maximize the living space of this 2316 square foot home.
- As you enter, you'll be impressed by the French doors that open to the covered porch on the back of the home allowing for a terrific view of the yard.
- The great room features a 12-foot step ceiling and a fireplace with built-ins on either side, while the kitchen sports a large breakfast bar that overlooks both the dining room and great room.
- In the master suite you'll find a tray ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets and a corner jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found in the front of the house, one of which has a cathedral ceiling and can be used as a den. The three-stall garage with extra storage rounds out this home making it the perfect size
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss