Affordable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This affordable ranch home was designed to be easy and affordable to build without compromising on style.
- A country porch, perfect for a lazy porch swing, greets you as you enter the home. You will be amazed at how spacious this 1,372 square foot home feels because of the open floor plan.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the adjacent great room and dining room.
- The master suite is loaded with amenities including a ten-foot step ceiling, large walk-in closet, dual sinks and direct access to the laundry area.
- The den at the front of the home doubles for a second bedroom and has direct access to the hall bath off the entry.
- Related Plans: Get a Craftsman exterior with house plans 89650AH (2-car garage) and 89651AH (3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss