Affordable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Affordable to build and only 950 square feet, this ranch home plan packs lots of living space into a small footprint.
- The covered porch is the perfect place to spend an evening with the kids or a quiet moment to catch your breath from a long day.
- Inside, the design includes an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and living rooms flowing together to create a spacious gathering place.
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and private access to the full bathroom; the second bedroom lies to the front of the home.
- A place for a main floor washer and dryer leads you to the garage where you find 2 stalls, making this the perfect starter or retirement home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss