Affordable Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this affordable split level house plan.
- The bay window offers a great seating area for guests and family.
- The ktichen is spacious and flows into the dining room. A door leads to the back yard.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house. Laundry is in the unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Get a garage with house plan 21251DR.
- For related versions, see these designs - 2183DR, 2128DRand 21441DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss