Affordable Starter Or Retirement Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming and affordable starter or retirement home plan presents an exterior finished in beveled siding and shutters.
- The combination living room/dining room sits on the right of the foyer and offers a fireplace and double-door access to the rear yard.
- A cozy yet adorable kitchen includes a window sink and direct access to a den or bedroom.
- On the second story, the master bedroom and Bedroom 2 each furnish built-in shelves. A full hall bath and a linen closet are shared between the bedrooms.
- Note the single-car garage with storage space and a second backyard door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 28' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 372 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite