Air of Grandeur
About This Plan
- A vaulted ceiling and open floor plan give this home plan an air of grandeur while a cozy fireplace provides an intimate gathering space.
- The kitchen and breakfast rooms share a fabulous angled bar with seating and a view of the spacious great room.
- For privacy, the master suite is located at the rear of the home and has a large walk-in closet.
- Extra storage in the garage will help keep a clutter-free environment.
- A rear porch will be a favorite place to unwind after a long day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick