About This Plan
- An open floor plan makes this ranch home appealing.
- From the foyer to the great room and kitchen, you'll find vaulted ceilings on the main floor. The kitchen, great room and dining room all work together to create a large open area.
- The master bedroom has a step ceiling as well as a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Two additional bedrooms, both with 9-foot ceilings and a full bath are located to the front of the home.
- A three-car garage rounds out this home plan making it a spacious, yet affordable choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss