About This Plan
- A broad wrap-around porch communicates the all-American spirit of this two-story house plan filled with special touches like bay windows to the back, an entertainment center and a plant shelf overlooking the two-story entry.
- Open to the entry, the formal dining room provides space for a hutch. In back, a see-through fireplace is shared by the large great room and the cozy hearth room, open to the breakfast bay and the kitchen with wrapping counters.
- Upstairs, you find the bedroom floor, where a tray ceiling crowns the master bedroom; a sloped ceiling, bedroom three and the fabulous master bath. The latter room contains his and her vanities, a garden whirlpool tub set in a bay and a toilet-shower compartment. Bedroom four includes a built-in desk.
- A hall linen closet is convenient to the secondary bedrooms, as is a two-chamber bathroom with twin sinks.
- See plan 40750DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick