All Concrete Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stucco and brick blend together to create a pleasing appearance for this Traditional house plan.
- In back, a second floor balcony has graceful wrought iron railings.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main floor in the winter.
- Sightlines from the kitchen go straight back through the dining room where double doors lead to the rear porch.
- The living room also has double doors to the covered porch.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor share a large hall bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- NOTE: These plans use an all concrete construction design, including the roof, and may need to be adapted by your builder to meet your local building codes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Beam
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 29' 9"
- Depth: 25' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 176 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available