All the Basics and More
About This Plan
- This one level Craftsman home plan has all the basics plus extras such as walk-in closets in each bedroom, an open floor plan and tray ceilings in the master suite and family room.
- In the kitchen, the over-sized walk-in pantry is an additional plus.
- A rear covered deck is large enough for table and chairs and a barbecue grill.
- A home office faces front and provides a quiet place for office work or homework.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- Deck: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick