All the Basics Plus a Great Layout
About This Plan
- Arched transoms and a hip roof blend with the brick exterior to give this home plan maximum curb appeal.
- Small and compact in size, the open floor plan makes the home feel larger.
- Vaulted ceilings and arched doorways finish the home with a luxurious, custom atmosphere.
- Split bedrooms allow the master suite its privacy.
- The two car garage has extra storage space in back.
- A future rec room lies over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate room configuration with house plan 30737GD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 7"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick