All the Elegance of an European Estate
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a magnificent roof line makes this home look like it belongs in Europe.
- The grand curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the home.
- A wet bar serves the living room, dining room and study.
- The first floor guest suite is ideal for elderly relatives.
- Your family's favorite place to gather will be the vaulted and beamed family room with its corner fireplace.
- Even the outdoor living area gets a fireplace for those chilly nights.
- The master suite is set off by itself for wonderful privacy and luxury.
- Bedroom 3 on the second floor gets a sitting area set in a lovely turret.
- A game room, media room and unfinished attic space give you lots of room to spread out in this elegant house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,038 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 5"
- Depth: 95' 6"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12