About This Plan
- Alluring arches give this house plan bold curb appeal. Formal living/dining spaces bring tradition back to house design.
- Bedroom 2 is perfect for in-laws and guests with private pool bath. Bedroom 4 can easily become home office/library with double doors that can open into living room.
- The dream kitchen comes with plenty of counter space and bar seating. The nook is large and has windows on two sides to let in plenty of light from the covered patio area.
- Double doors open into master suite with grand bed wall, sumptuous bath with step down "doorless" shower.
- A stairway from the family room, dining room area leads to the bonus space above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- Entry: 195 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 207 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 652 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss