3 - 4
About This Plan
- This alluring 1-1/2 story 'master-down' blends a spectacular floor plan with a lovely facade to create a home that's simply irresistable.
- It's efficient design yields spacious rooms and soaring spaces defying its affordable 2253 square foot size.
- You're welcomed by an inviting front porch, and greeted by a beautiful leaded glass door leading to the 2-story entry. To the right is an elegant dining room adorned with a tray ceiling. Beyond the stairs is the dramatic family room, accented with a corner fireplace and a window wall with arched transoms.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a double tray ceiling, sitting area and his and hers walk-in closets.
- The study/guest room provides a flexible space. And, at the end of a long day, the screened porch is the perfect place to relax.
- Lower level rooms, not vaulted or trayed, have 9' ceilings.
- The basement provides plenty of storage area and allows for future expansion.
- Upstairs, are two 11'x14' bedrooms sharing a 'Jack & Jill' bath.
- There's also more flexible space with the large bonus room.
- All upper level rooms have 8' ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 534 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick