Amazing Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Delightful arches and a second floor covered balcony give this Mediterranean home its amazing curb appeal.
- The entry foyer is extra wide with three openings that let you see into the grand living room.
- Two columns sit on the kitchen eating bar so you can see right into the dining area.
- Double doors open the dining room to the large rear covered patio, so it's easy to get some fresh air whenever you want.
- The left side of the home holds the spacious master suite that has a gorgeous tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a private bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
- Bedroom two is on the opposite side of the home with three more bedrooms on the upper level.
- Bedroom five is off by itself too and makes an ideal guest suite.
- The large loft overlooks the dining room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Entry: 230 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss