Amazing Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A T-shaped staircase and big front porch heighten the curb appeal of this gorgeous Southern home plan.
- Inside, both the foyer and the great room are two-story with ceilings that soar upward.
- The kitchen is extra bright and cheerful due to all the wonderful windows in the adjacent sunroom and breakfast nook.
- Sliding glass doors in the sunroom open to the rear screened porch.
- The first floor master suite has two walk-in closets and a large bathroom with two sinks and a big soaking tub.
- A unique balcony bridge on the upper floor lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level are a generous size.
- A residential elevator, that is 48" x 50" in size, takes you from floor to floor with ease.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,053 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 232 sq. ft.
- Deck: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2016 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick