Amazing Lower Level with Grotto
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This amazing Mountain home plan is loaded with unique extras such as a tower atop the roof, a second floor office and a ground floor grotto.
- Designed for the large family or those who love to accommodate plenty of guests, six bedrooms are spread out over the home.
- A two-sided fireplace is shared by the great room and ' suite, warming both rooms.
- The kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry, center island and an open layout that lets you share in the great room activities.
- An enormous library is off to one side with a beautiful two-story window to bring in extra light.
- On the second floor, a large office opens up to attic space for wonderful storage.
- The finished lower level gives you three more bedrooms, a weight room, craft/sewing room and plenty of extra storage in the gear room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,362 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 781 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N