Amazing Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this Northwest home plan is loaded with details that delight the eye.
- Inside, you have an amazing master suite with a big sitting area, tray ceiling and vaulted master bathroom.
- The home comes with a first floor guest suite that is ideal for elderly relatives.
- A two-story foyer and open floor plan make the home feel even more spacious.
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the family room or in the keeping room where you can help Mom with dinner.
- A deck offers grilling space close by the breakfast nook.
- Use the loft as an optional fifth bedroom, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12