About This Plan
- Enjoy the views from your living room with a wall of glass. This space is partially vaulted letting family above enjoy the views to the outdoors and below.
- The main floor gives you wide open space with full front-to-back views. The kitchen is roomy and has a corner pantry and island with counter seating.
- The upper floor has a remarkable master suite. The private bathroom includes an independant 56"x40" shower. An alcove has room for a small desk or reading area.
- The lower level has a service door that accesses a storage/laundry area appropriate for all your gear.
- The game room is easily convertible to a third bedroom if required.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plans 22317DR and downsize with house plan 22316DR (1,861 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater