About This Plan
- This amenity-filled traditional home sites formal and informal living spaces throughout the house.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry, with a high ceiling in the living room. A coffered ceiling tops the den.
- The open informal area in back comprises a family room with a wide bay window, a bayed breakfast nook and a spacious kitchen. A three-sided fireplace warms the area.
- Upstairs, special ceilings crown the master bedroom and bath. The centerpiece of the bath is a whirlpool tub placed in a sunny bay.
- Three more bedrooms and two more full baths complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick