Amenity-Filled Traditional Home
About This Plan
- This amenity-filled two-story traditional home offers a variety of formal and informal spaces.
- An arched ceiling spans the formal living and dining rooms. Across the entry foyer is a library with built-in bookshelves.
- A kitchen, bayed breakfast room and family room comprise the informal open area in back. The kitchen features a built-in desk, a pantry closet and an island with a snack bar and a salad sink.
- The family room has a fireplace, a beamed ceiling and a wet bar.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a luxurious bath, two walk-in closets and a bayed sitting area. Another bedroom has its own bath, while the remaining bedrooms share the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick