Amenity-Packed Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home packs many amenities into 2288 square feet. The kitchen dining and great rooms are all open to each other making entertaining easy for even large groups.
- The dining and great rooms are optically split with columns, and you'll find that the fireplace with flanking built-ins gives this entire room a grand impression.
- Upstairs you'll find a master suite with a tray ceiling, jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom while a fourth bedroom rounds out the upstairs with its own full bath.
- This four bedroom home plan with its open floor plan makes this a practical home with plenty of room for any size family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss