About This Plan
- Interesting window treatments highlight this stone and shake facade. The columned porch to the left of the portico is a nice complement to this American beauty.
- Arches outline the formal dining room and the family room, both of which are convenient to the island kitchen.
- The kitchen, featuring an island and bar area is open to the breakfast room. Steps away you can eat in the screened porch or on the covered deck.
- The family room with fireplace is filled with light from a shed dormer above. Ideal for outdoor entertaining, the covered deck off the family room is a great design feature.
- Downstairs is fabulous. Three full suites are separated, a rec room with a bar, storage and direct terrace access complete this design.
- Expand upstairs with a bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plans: Want something bigger? See house plan 17511LV (4,040 sq. ft.) and 17512LV (3,879 sq. ft.).
- Get a three-car garage with house plan 17500LV (4,304 sq. ft.).
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,546 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 93' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"