3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The entryway and the formal living room are both vaulted to the second floor. The landing at the top of the curving stairway overlooks the living room.
- The kitchen is a bright, open area any cook will find enjoyable. A bay window in the nook and a built-in desk enhance the home's usability.
- This design makes excellent use of interesting angles and spaces. A hutch is tucked into an angle in the dining room, a fireplace in another angle in the family room, and a small half bath is conveniently close to everything.
- The master suite, graced with a large walk-in closet and French doors leading to the outside, is also equipped with a spa tub and a shower, both brightened by glass blocks. Conveniently-placed double sinks are located outside this area.
- The utility room has all the amenities: laundry sink, appliances, and a window that looks out onto the front porch. The two-car garage includes extra space for a workbench and/or storage space.
- Ceilings: 10' main floor, 9' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.