3 - 4
About This Plan
- The entryway and the formal living room are both vaulted to the second floor. The landing at the top of the curving stairway overlooks the living room.
- The kitchen is a bright, open area any cook will find enjoyable. A bay window in the nook and a built-in desk enhance the home's usability.
- This design makes excellent use of interesting angles and spaces. A hutch is tucked into an angle in the dining room, a fireplace in another angle in the family room, and a small half bath is conveniently close to everything.
- The master suite, graced with a large walk-in closet and French doors leading to the outside, is also equipped with a spa tub and a shower, both brightened by glass blocks. Conveniently-placed double sinks are located outside this area.
- The utility room has all the amenities: laundry sink, appliances, and a window that looks out onto the front porch. The two-car garage includes extra space for a workbench and/or storage space.
- Ceilings: 10' main floor, 9' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss