About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bay windows, an arched dormer, a columned front porch and an attractive facing of stone and wood siding contribute to the welcoming air of this classic American home.
- The two-story foyer easily moves traffic to the formal rooms on one side, to the fireplaced, two-story great room and breakfast room ahead, and to the secluded master suite.
- A fireplace is shared by the dining and living rooms, brightened with light from their bay windows. Thewell-equipped octagonal kitchen, is well-placed between the dining room and breakfast room that is largely glass, and has an eating bar bringing the kitchen and living areas together.
- Another bay window and a tray ceiling distinguish the master bedroom as does the master bath, with five fixtures.
- Upstairs, a gallery and loft are open to the foyer and great room below, and two bedrooms share a dual-access bath. Unfinished bonus space and easily accessible attic storage complete this floor.