American Classic House Plan
About This Plan
- This American classic features an elaborate wraparound porch and a Palladian dormer perfectly situated between two gabled dormers. Two bayed windows portrude from the master bedroom and living room.
- Inside, the foyer leads to the living room where a fireplace becomes the focal point.
- The kitchen provides extra eating and cooking space with a snack bar. The breakfast room also has convenient access to the rear of the home.
- The master bedroom is located on the right side of the first level while two family bedrooms and a play/study area occupy the second level.
- Special Bonus: Select a PDF or Reproducible format and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 979 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 694 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick